Opportunities

Sunday, November 14, 2010

About me.

I am currently a finalist doing a bachelors in Computer Science at a University West of Uganda, Mbarara University of Science and Technology. Apart from that I am a enthusiastic French Lover. I have done French Diploma up to the Level B1 currently pursuing B2 (DELF) Diplome en Langue Francais at Alliance Francais de L'ouganda.
I am capable of doing translations from English to French and viceverser for those that need it I have special skills in Programming, mainly Java based and a niche for web designing.
 I am currently doing a project on Collision detection in JOGL and OpenGL as part of my class assignment.
I play spots, Basketball. I was on my Secondary team for four years where out of which I earned a University Sponsorship, currently I play for my University and faculty but not so much on a competitive level.
 I am interested in Learning all kind of things and believe in not giving excuses. I am passionate about what I do/have to do and will stop at nothing to get answers no matter, I give what I do my all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vecations.

Beach vacation in Vietnam - Enjoy life in luxurous way
Vietnam - Laos - Cambodia packaged tours for family & individuals, Hotel + Flight packages, Vietnam transportation service, Vietnam travel services. Book your dream vacation in Vietnam & Indochina.
www.globaladslink.com
A Quality website offering online sales, advertising, marketing & promotion. Different products and services, currency trading, webhosting package, softwares, internet security solutions & many more. Associates products store in associations with Amazon.com